- 29. April 2015. - ReSPA is an international organisation which has been entrusted with the mission of boosting regional cooperation in the field of public administration in the Western Balkans. ReSPA organizes, on a regular basis, many training activities, high level conferences, the overall objectives of which are to transfer new knowledge and skills as well as to facilitate the exchange of experiences both within the region and between the region and the EU Member States. ReSPA is located in the municipality of Danilovgrad, only 25 km away from Podgorica. ReSPA is founded by the European Union and co-funded by the Member States. Students from EEI study visited ReSPA in April 2013,April 2014 and again in April 2015., when they had an opportunity to hear a lecture from Mr Tony Bass, manager of the QPS project in ReSPA school.
-14. April 2015. - Students of the 4th generation of the EEI visited EU Delegation to Montenegro. They had an opportunity to find out more about IPA II, presented to them by Mr Andre Lys, Head of Cooperation at the Delegation, and also acquaint themselves with Cross Border Cooperation programmes, presented by Mrs Donata Von Sigsfeld, Cooperation section, EUD.
- 1. April 2015. - Students of the 4th generation of the European Economic Integration programme, visited Montenegro Stock Exchange. Students had the opportunity to acquaint themselves directly with practical knowledge in the field of capital markets, which combined with the existing theoretical knowledge, allows them to understand better this field of economics._____________________________________________________________________________________
- 17. February 2015. - Students of the 4th generation of the European Economic Integration programme, visited EU Info Centre, with Prof. Gordana Djurovic. The lecture was held by the EU Info centre team, which allowed students to find out more about the Communication strategy of the European Union, and activities, mission and further plans of the EU Info centre.
- 6 May 2014 - Roundtable organised by the EU Info Centre: Marking the 10th Anniversary of 2004 Enlargement “Enlargement and EU success story”. Prof Djurovic was mediator and EEI students participated on the roundtable.
The EU Info Centre is established in 2014 in order is to assist the Delegation of the European Union to Montenegro to provide objective and clear information to a wide audience on EU matters, and enhance and promote the visibility of EU policies and EU assistance in Montenegro. Opening the EU Info Centre in Podgorica, the Delegation of the European Union to Montenegro will provide Montenegrins with easy-to-access reference point on the EU, European policies, assistance programmes and European integration process of Montenegro. _____________________________________________________________________________________
- 4 April 2013 - Out of all students group from private and state universities which are visited the Montenegro Stock Exchange, EEI students group was awarded as the most active one for 2013. - 8 April 2014 – The third generation of students from the European Economic integration study visited the Montenegro Stock Exchange (it is one of the most visited institution by students).
ReSPA is the international organisation established in 2010 as a joint initiative of the EU and the Western Balkans countries. ReSPA organizes and delivers training activities, high level conferences, networking events, mobility schemes programmes, season schools, study tours and publications, regional comparative studies and other, in the pursue of transfering new knowledge and skills as well as facilitating the exchange of experiences both wihin the Western Balkan region and between the WB region and the EU Member states in Public Administration Reform and Civil Service. ReSPA is located in the municipality of Danilovgrad, only 25 km away from Podgorica. ReSPA is founded by the European Union and co-funded by the Member States. Students from EEI study visited ReSPA in April 2013 and in April 2014. The ReSPA management team organised presentation of their activities and lecture for EEI students. - 26 April 2013 – The second generation of the EEI students visited the ReSPA
- 24 April 2014 – The third generation of the EEI students visited the ReSPA _____________________________________________________________________________________